Sunday 17 November 2013

Officially a high school grad.

Hey there guys, I am back again. This time I may be back for more than just  a few days or a week. I am back until January. Yes, I am back until school reopens again. This is because I finished my school term. And I have finished my high school days already.

It seems to me that it was just yesterday we were at the beginning of the year. Yet, as I have said many times for now, time pass by fast. It doesn't wait for anyone. It just keeps walking and walking. The second hand never stops. Even if it does, the world never stops orbiting around the Sun. So we will never hide or escape from time.

I have already been accepted to the school that I am going to take my A-levels at. I am not sure about the other 3 girls who are also going there. But I think I can ask them when I see them again. If I don't then maybe I'll see to it next year. 

I look back at my days in high school. I can memorize most of the people in it. Most of the events that happened. Most of the things that happened to us. Although I did regret some of the memories, but then I treasure it. 

I take that as a lesson to be learnt. 

One of them being, don't take trust from friends for granted. I, myself, don't like being betrayed so I shouldn't be doing that to them as well. 
This is another lesson learnt. Don't do something that you don't want others to do to you. 
If friends aren't there all the time for you, they aren't the right friend for you. They are for someone else. 
What people do to you, you did the same to others before. This is just karma coming back to you.
There are sunny days, rainy days, typhoon or hurricane in friendships. But if they (or you) can't talk to each other like nothing happened at all and forget about what happened between the both of you, you are not for each other. 
If you don't take the chance, you'll never get it again.