Monday 25 November 2013

Someone new..

Tonight, I met someone. As in someone from CV.

CV is core value training course. It's a life changing course. But back to my point.

Tonight, I met someone who I never knew or seen before. Like never. Literally never...

I was talking to my brother and then when we finish talking. I turned around and saw a guy essay taller than me or my brother just looking at me.

I look back at him and wonder if he is looking at somewhere else. Then, he waves at me with a big smile on his face like he knew me.

I smile and wave back at him. He came closer to me and just hugged me. Because that's how CV families greet each other.

Then I had to huh him back, duh.... , then I asked him for his name, obviously I don't even know his name so I should ask for it.

He said it is Alvin. When he said that he had to bend down to my eye level because he is just too tall to me. Even when he hugged me he had to bend down to. Which he doesn't seemed to mind about.

When I said okay, and assuming that he knows mine, I walked away with him trailing behind me. I didn't know what to do but I do know that when I am in a different place, I still saw him there.

Before I left, I wanted to let him know that I am leaving. I don't know why but I just felt like telling him. Which I didn't in the end. But I'm sure I'll see him soon again if destiny brings us together to meet again.