Tuesday 1 April 2014

Guys...


Oh and I was meaning to tell you all that I am going to leave blogger for quite sometime because I need to do some important things. I am not sure how long does it take but I might not be back for years. So... Yeah.

I am really sorry to leave you guys alone. I am sorry I am not going to be here for "quite" some time and not being able to blog anything or share lessons I have learnt.

I still love you all..

I really do.

And I appreciate all your supports in helping me to keep this blog alive. I always come here and post because I remember that many of you are still out there waiting for me to blog some posts and share some of my lessons.

But it seems like time has ended here.

It seems like our time has come to bid goodbyes.

I really don't want to ...

But I have to..

Sorry

Good

Bye



Kindest Regards for the last time,
Mabel
























































































































































































































































































*smile widening*





















































*smile gets wider*




















































































*can't help the smile*






































































































*starts chuckling*








































































*laughing*
































































BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA I CAN'T HELP IT I AM SORRY































































APRIL FOOL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



OH and I did it tonight so that all of you from the west can see this.




Happy April Fool's Day Guys!

Okay.. not funny... moving on...


*goes to the corner and grieve with the spring leaves blowing past by and pollen flying by with the wind, spot light on*


"Eh, who is that?" By passer says.

"No idea." Another says. "Wait, isn't that Mabel?"

"What is she doing there?" the first one says.

"No idea. Let's go." the latter says.