Tuesday 15 April 2014

Sorry not sorry.

I am not sorry for not having the perfect figure.
I am not sorry for not being smart enough.
I am not sorry for not being vulnerable and not strong enough at situations.

I am not sorry that I cry at times when I don't know what to do.
I am not sorry that I don't know what I am doing sometimes.
I am not sorry that I have hard times remembering things.

I am sorry for you because you are missing out the best part of me.
I am sorry for you because you don't even know who I am.
I am sorry for you because you can't be you.

I am sorry that you can't understand my jokes.
I am sorry that you never stopped down your tracks and enjoy life as it is.
I am sorry that you have hard time knowing what I am talking about.

At least, I get to be my authentic self in my everyday life.
At least, I get to be with myself once in a while.
At least, I get to be the one remembering the memories I created.

At least, I know that most of the time I don't regret my choices.
At least, I don't look back at my past and curse at it.
At least, I realize that life is a beautiful thing instead of trying to end it.

At least, I have known how to live my life.
At least, I have days before me that I can remember what I have done.
At least, I have made someone laugh each day of my life.

At least, I understand that I have a purpose in life.
At least, I understand that choices are what brings me here.
At least, I understand that by posting this post I am teaching a lesson that only some of which will understand.