Saturday 5 April 2014

Studying = Stu-dying

Hey guys, I know I said about this before, or I think I did... But here's something that you guys should know about education and it's importance
Here’s what:
You can dislike studying and hate it so much and get the worst result possible in your school and ask yourself everyday “what is the point of doing this” or you can embrace studying as something interesting and be glad that you have the privilege to study and probably you’ll find studying is much more easier that way. 
We , as in the ones that are privileged to be reading this or having the basic needs covered, are living in a society or in an environment that we are too privileged in a way that we don’t appreciate what we are able to have. 
I am not going to use poor countries like Africa, Vietnam, India, etc as an example here because I know that in most countries, there are also people who are not able to afford for education. 
So here’s what I am going to ask you,
If you dislike education so much, would you rather change your situation with those who are begging for education and to be taught with education?
I am not sure if you know what kind of situation that they have or what kind of things they do on their daily basis if they ever survive another day as I don’t know myself. 
But guess what?
Without education, you probably won’t even know what I am writing or what I am trying to tell you. 
Without education, you probably won’t be able to be sitting in front of your computer or looking at your phone about this post. 
Without education, you probably won’t know what will kill you so you would just take in everything that you have in hand that looks edible to you. 
Without education, you probably won’t realize what is happening around you because you don’t have the access to it. 
Yeah, sure. Your parents will take care of you even if you don’t study or learn skills. 
Sure, your parents will still raise you because they love you. 
Sure sure, I am yabbing and nagging at you about how studying is a good thing for you and things like that. 
BUT there is something I didn't add about the without education. 
WITHOUT EDUCATION, YOU PROBABLY BE ON THE HOSPITAL DEATH BED. 
Horrifying? Yeah I know. You don’t think it will happen. But you know what? It happened to many people out there. Because they don’t know the right words to say at the right time. And they get themselves into trouble most of the time. 
I am not here to tell you that studying is the way to survive. Neither am I here to tell you that studying will not help you survive either. 
What I am saying here is that studying is one of the stage in life that you have to go through if you are privileged to have it.
If you hate studying, then just stop. You don’t have to continue.
Just stop studying.
Tell your parents you don’t want to study anymore. 
Go into the society. 
Try to get a job.,
Try earning money without complaints.
And don’t come back whining. 
DON’T come back begging for studying. 
DON’T EVEN THINK OF STUDYING ANYMORE AND JUST KEEP ON DOING YOUR JOB. 
EARN YOUR OWN LIFE
Then you will know what I mean. 
I guess that is how people will learn these days. 
Putting them into the society then they will realize. 
But wait.
Not everyone would learn from the lessons they have. 
SO!
STAY IN THE SOCIETY FOREVER UNTIL YOU ARE AT THE AGE TO RETIRE.
I am not trying to be harsh to you. 
But I am just telling you. 
Education = one of the way you survive in this kind of world now.