Sunday 16 March 2014

200 post!!!!

Wow. I made it to 200! WOHOO ME!!

Well, I'd like to thank those people who reads my blog and still reads it.

What catches my eye on the ,urm... what do you call that..., status report or dashboard?  Is that there are people who reads my blog from Russia and India.

I just noticed that India reached to 15 this week. And Russia is 11. Can't believe myself that you guys actually would take your time to read my blog. Haha. So glad. Well, at least I am not writing this on my own and talking to myself.

Anyways, I just want you all to know that your consistent of reading has actually motivated me to write more.

I started to draw again. I think I didn't post my drawings here. Did I? Or maybe I didn't for the latest one. I'll post it up in the next post.

Thank you all for your kindness, time and support, I will keep on writing!

Cheerios.