Sunday 23 March 2014

The Funny Thing About You

You know, I noticed recently that there is something "funny" about you. 
No. Not just you. But also everyone. 

1. "Yeah, I'm free to talk with you. What's up?" I said "nothing much, hey you know that Paris smog has doubled Bei Jing?" 10 minutes later, "You there?" Another 10 minutes later, "If you are busy, then just say so" 5 minutes later, "Yeah I know that. And I wasn't busy" So I think to myself "So what did you do within 25 minutes? Died to hell and the angel mistaken you so he took you to heaven and then God says you are not the one to die today and then push you back down to earth to reply me this?" 

2. "I will make time for you." And then I say hi, after an hour or two, he replies hi. Yeah, you sure do make time alright. 

3. "Sorry, I am busy with work just now." Me: Saw you twittering, facebook status updating, tumblering, editing pictures on instagram, "Yeah, I understand." That is your "work" after all. What can I say? 

4. "I'm gonna go to sleep. I'm feeling sleepy already. Night."  Me: "Kay, night." Goes onto Facebook and saw that the person is online. he probably hasn't turn off his facebook.The person posts on Facebook. I go to twitter and see him having a LOOOONG conversation of good night. Yeah, you are sleepy. Sure. Sure. Shakes head.
\
5. "No, I'm not talking to anyone but you". BUT! But, ha ha, you replied to the wrong conversation about the wrong thing. How nice of you telling me the truth. Well, there are lots of you out there you know what I'm sayin?

6. "I'm gonna take my shower" , and guess what? 10 minutes later, you are still on the phone doing something (whoever knows but you) and when I asked if you are done, you said "No, I'm still halfway to the bathroom" So I'm like 'wow. how far is your bathroom? Do you need to take a plane there?'

7. "I'm gonna eat my meal. So ten minutes tops. Kay?" That being said is very surprising that you actually know what ten minutes is like. Because you see, 10 minutes seems to turn into 10 hours to you. Seems to me that you are eating a king feast instead of a picture of a small burger that you showed me. 

8. "I don't like musics that people scream so loud and you can't hear anything" This, this is said from a guy who is like young adult age? Yeah, and then he introduced me to his favorite band and turns out that it happened to just like how he said that he doesn't likes it. So I am here, scratching my head thinking that did I misunderstood him or something?


BUT this post is just a joke okay? JUST FOR LAUGHS. If it isn't funny then... fine... *goes to corner, forefinger touching and leaving as the autumn leaves flew by and the cold wind blows with the spotlight on me* hahaha oh well. That's just me..