Friday 7 March 2014

You said, And now?

You said you'll be here. 
For me and whenever I am down.
When I need a shoulder to cry on.
And now, where are you?

You said you are tired. 
Too tired to talk.
Yet, you promised to make an effort. 
But now, where are you?

You said you are getting busier.
Don't have time for me. 
And then you go on twitter and facebook chatting with people.
It's fine. But what about me?

You said you are working hard. 
Trying to save money so you can see me. 
And now you are out there somewhere doing whatsoever. 
That's all fine. But how about me?

You said all that 
You promised all that
And then your heart is not here at all. 
So what's the point?

And now I know you lie. 
Now I know you betray. 
Now I know you hurt.
Now I know you are nothing. 

I am not crying.
I am not tearing down. 
I am not breaking up.
I am not falling apart. 

BUT I am standing.
BUT I am walking
BUT I am flying
BUT i am alive.

NOW I am walking away.
NOW I am leaving.
NOW I am crushing.
NOW I am stepping on top of you. 

For I know I hurt you before 
Therefore it is fair you do the same. 
And now it's fair and square. 
I shall leave.