Sunday 1 December 2013

My 10 Confessions

1: I don't really think before I talk or do anything. So practically I am impulsive. That's why sometimes I don't even know what I am doing at all.

2: I prefer people online than people in reality. I am the kind of person that seeks comfort in virtual world. I know that, but I just like to be in comfort.

3: I pretend to be stupid. Yes, I know. I have a brain. A brain for me to think, and rethink about what I am going to do and yet, I don't think with it. Like I said, impulsive.

4: I hurt everyone who cares, loves and dear to me. I am addicted to pain and yet I brought pain to the ones I love as well.

5: I make people worry about me all the time. I know it sounds stupid because you are not supposed to make people worry for you yet I do.

6: I am not aligned with my brain, heart, soul and body. Nowhere near aligned. That's why I do things and not understand what I am doing.

7: I am a blank. Seriously a blank. The reason is I don't have anything in mind at all. I don't even know what I am staring at or thinking about. Until I am completely aware of it.

8: I am most of the time insane. Unless I am really aware then I am considered sane.

9: I love studying and I am a nerd/geek. BUT I don't understand any language that nerd/geeks exchange. I just don't.

10: I mumble most of the time because I am just lazy to open my mouth to talk properly. When I do, I get frustrated. And most of the time, I talk my own language that only people at my wavelength can understand. If you aren't or don't understand then it means that you are not at my wavelength which is hard to get to.