Thursday 9 June 2011

Welcome!

Hello, everyone. I am Mabel who is the owner of this blog. I am a 15 years old girl. I am a simple girl who just loves to read, write, draw, and make poems. Which I will show to you in the future posts. I am a new user of this blog so I might not know much of blogging. I find it quite intresting since I like to write so I guess it is time to share whatever I can and know to the world.

The intention of me starting this blog is to share what I know to the world and also at the same time reach out and help those who needs help. So feel free to write any comments or anything you would need help on. Just to let you know more about me, I am a straight forward girl.

Allow me to share more about me... I am a simple girl, from a big and beautiful family. I have people around me who loves and cares for me because I am a loveable person. I love being around with people, listening to them and hearing what they want to share. You never know that you can also learn from some of their sharings.

Sooner or later you might think that I am not just a 15 year old girl because I am a dependable, independent and intelligent person. The people who I like to be around with are adults. I know for some reasons it might sound weird but this is who I am. That is also why I put the my blog name "This is Me". Because here is where everyone can be their authentic-self. Here is where everyone can be free and not to worry about being judged. Life is too short for us to worry so much.

I guess that is the end and if you would be so kind please leave a comment behind. Thank you very much for investing your time on reading this post.!