Sunday 4 September 2011

Appreciate

This morning I went to the market with my mother and brother. Some guy who seems familiar keeps passing by us. My brother had a thought that he was a stalker. I thought that he might just be any other person who wants to talk to us but was too shy to. The first few times of meeting him, i thought it might just be a coincidence. But after a lot of times meeting him, I don't find it as a coincidence but as a want to be.

He keeps showing up all the time. And everytime he shows up, he looked at my brother like he was wishing that my brother could recognize him. But sadly, my brother doesn't. It seemed to me that this person wanted to talk to us. It was like he had seen us before. I kept fishing my mind for where did we met before, but there wasn't any memories of him in my mind.

I would have to agree with my brother that he was acting kinda weird and like a stalker but he looked just as innocent as he can be. Just another guy who we saw for a lot of time at a market. Some people might say that you might want to give it a re-think. But I would say that things happen like a meant to be.

Whenever we met someone just appreciate that we met them. Appreciate their appearance in our life so that we know that this person had existed before in our lifes. Appreciate is also a way to get out of anger. In fact, on my opinion, it is the fastest way. When we appreciate things, we start to love it. Unconditionally. And that is how love should be in life.

Appreciate your health for you can still live to see this post. Appreciate your eyes so that you are able to see these wonderful things around you and others may not see what you can see. Appreciate your lungs and heart for letting in oxygen and pumping it all over your blood system so that you can still be alive.

I appreciate my computer for working so that I can share this with you. I appreciate my fingers for typing out what I want to share with you here today. I appreciate my mother for giving me this life to learn and grow with you all. I also appreciate her for giving me this computer so I can create this blog and share with you what I have been aware of.

See, there is so many things we can appreciate about. You can even appreciate your stomach for working and letting you being able to eat all those delicious food around the world. Or appreciate your legs for letting you walking around the world and travel while some people don't have the chance to.

Not only that there are more than billions of things that you can appreciate. And when you start to appreciate things, the universe will know that you appreciate it and it will keep sending you more of it. But, remember this. Never demand. Never demand things and expect the universe to give you things at the moment you appreciate it. You have to appreciate things fully with your heart. Only then you can get what you appreciate.

I can't promise that you will always have what you appreciate. So, please don't get me wrong and get mad when you don't get what you want. It all takes time for things to happen. Be aware of what you are doing now and you will plant the seed of tomorow or even the next minute.