Sunday 23 October 2011

I am BACK!

Hey, guys.. I haven't been on the blog for a long time and I apologize for that. I have been busy about my exams and homework.. Ah.. school life.. Well, other than school I am also busy at my own 'little project'. Which is my story. Have I told you that I am working on a teen romance novel. Well, I am. It is quite good though. Anyways, exams are tiring and making me feeling sick. I have headaches over them. I think I am having a flu because of exams. Many people feel sick after exams because of what stress is causing them to be.

Well, life has been great everyday. The universe has been kind to me and sending me challenges to testing my faith towards it. Let's just say that everyone have a life to lead and live in. It is up to us to decide how we want to think it turn out to be or how we lead our own lives. We can always choose how we want our life to turn out to be.

We are the ones who plants the seed of the future for ourselves. We are the ones who choose to plant the good or the bad seed inside of us that creates the future for ourselves. We also have to be careful on what kind of seed we plant. sometimes we don't even know that we are planting the wrong type of seed for ourselves. and the future is just ahead of us. even the next second is the future already.

we have to be careful on what we say too. like in the four agreements one of them is to be impeccable of your own words. it is true. when you are not aware of what you say, you might find trouble to yourself. that trouble might not come so quickly but it might happen in the next few days or some sort. so here i am once again to tell you all that this post is mainly about future, and being impeccable of what you are doing or saying because it can affect your future!!!