Sunday 30 October 2011

Kitchen Jokes

In the kitchen,...

Mom : Mabel, get me a pen please?
I pass my mother a frying pan.
Mom : No, I want a writing pen.
Me : Mom, when you are in the kitchen specify the type of pen or pan you want. Because in a kitchen you only can get frying pan, sauce pan, but not a writing pen.

Mom : Mabel, I need the paper.
Me : Ok.. *takes out the black pepper and gives it to mom*
Mom : I meant the baking paper.
Me : Mom, i suggest you start spelling out the things that you want next time.
Mom : Sure, I need the p-a-p-e-r.
Me : I am sorry mom. But what paper is it that you want?

Ha ha.. Yea i know the second one doesnt sound so funny but i just made it up. Well, anyways i just want to share with you guys that being in the kitchen with someone and doing something, you can make jokes out of it. It is a memorable moment. If it isn't for you but it is for me. You see in everyday life, there is always something that is worth it to remember about. Such as having a good laughter, or having some fun games in the park.

Well, there is a lot of things that you can remember in a day. There are also lots of things that can be remembered when you are doing something with your family or friends. this way can boost your energy and feelings in the day. i know i might sound like i am talking karma here but it is real. Most of all, spend more time with your family. you never know when is the last time you will see them. We have to spend more time with our people we love in a way to show that we appreciate and love them too.