Saturday 1 October 2011

October

So fast and it is October already.. Seems like time flies while we are waiting for it to pass. Sooner it will be my birthday and I am going to turn 15. At this moment, i should be very excited but this year everything is different. There isn't much excitement to be expected. October to me is like a birthday month. It is the month whereby most of the people I know are having birthdays.

Normally, I would be jumping up and down thinking about my upcoming birthday but I realise that it isn't actually the birthday we are celebrating. We are actually celebrating the year that has past. The knowledge we have learnt and the moments we have had. It sort of seemed like celebrating a new year and all that has passed is going to go the the column called 'past'.

At the beginning of the year I told myself that this is going to be the year of change. The year that EVERYTHING is going to change. And that includes me. It sure did change. Unknowingly, almost EVERYTHING in my life changed. People, and lots more around me changes situations.

When we celebrate birthdays, the birthday person gets a new age. Some adults don't really like to let people know their age. Not saying every adult but just some. Actually age is nothing but a number of year you have been living on earth. We should be glad that our age is bigger than the others. It shows that we have lived for how long on earth. I am glad that I am going to be a 15 because I have learnt for 15 years and I am using all that I have learnt.

So for those of you who are having birthdays on October, HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!! May you have a great new year of wonders and knowledge ahead of you. Also wish you have a wonderful age and memorable moments with your family.