Friday 18 November 2011

Hello and Goodbye..

On the day I arrive to this place,
I see your beautiful and wise smile.
Your warm embrace make me feel welcomed.
You treated me well like the others.
More or less everyone is the same.

It is you who make me feel comfortable,
It is you who belive that I can
It is you who help me when I am down,
It is you who supports me all the way
It is you who cared when no one does.
When I am down,
You lift me up
When I grumble,
You listen to me silently

In patience you treat me.
With love you cared
In times of loneliness you're there
Meomories of happiness we share

The burden we divide,
The smile we multiply,
The pain we minus
The trust we plus.

Now we say goodbye,
When we met we say hello
Between the departing, we cry
During the meeting, we laugh.

Together we hate goodbyes
Together we love hellos
Together we prefer conversations
Rather than wishes for life

We shared lots of bondage
We shed lots of tears.
We laughed until your stomach burst
We cried till our tears dried

We knew there is going to be an end
For there is a begining there is always an end
There is a day and there is a night
So there is a hello and there is a goodbye.