Thursday 23 August 2012

OH NO!!!

When I got here all I remember is my own blogspot and I forgot how to get to the dashboard where I can post new posts and all that. I got panicked so much. I was like 'OMG!! What should I do now?!" I completely have no idea of how to get back here again. I swear that moment of my face is just priceless... Ha ha. too bad you didn't get to see it. But that is ok. Cause I don't think it would happen anymore *evil grin* he he...

I tried to look from the history but my history didn't save anything more than 3 weeks. At that moment, I felt like I am dead.. Cause I can't get back here and update to you guys again... GAHH!!! But here I am typing this post to you guys because I found my dashboard again. HAHAHA.. Omg that moment was just so funny that I was literally "Laughing Out Loud" in my room. Of course not so loud till the whole house can hear me. I was just so glad that I found my way in again.

How did I get here again? He he.. Simple.. *adjusts my glasses on my nose bridge and slight shining on the rim* Cause I'm a genius. Ha ha.. Nah.. not so pure genius but still.. a genius. I went to the blogspot.com home page. Then I remembered that all I need to do was log in and I can get to my profile again!! HAHAHA!! Hilarious eh? Well... for some of you but I think it is just my dry sense of humour in these things. Hmm.. (wondering to myself) I should try to be more humorous...