Thursday 30 May 2013

I am going away~~~

Hi, everyone. Do you guys miss me? I am sure you do because I miss you guys too. How have you guys been doing for the past two weeks that I was gone? Well, to let you know what I have been doing... I was having my exam so I'm sorry for not being on for so long to keep you guus updated.

I'm at vacation now but I'm doing my best to let you guys know about the recent things... Now I've got blogger on my phone, I can update you guys anytime, anywhere.

In fact, I won't need to use my laptop anymore!! Haha! Such a good thing eh? Only if I can have Microsoft Office on my phone as well then I can really work you know? That'll be so awesome! Then I won't need to use my laptop anymore. Have I told you it broke down? Well it did somehow...

But oh well... There's always going to be ups and downs in life huh? I guess I am just heading downwards but I'm coming back up again!!  :)