Friday 10 May 2013

If it is right, things will be right.

"If things are right, it will always go your way. If things is supposed to be going that way, it will come eventually." -Mabel

Today I just recieved a call from the traffold publishing singapore. The people there actually know my name!! Haha!! I don't remember reviewing the traffold publishing in singapore nor have I've even contacted them. I only remember that I was applying to several publishing companies... Lol, well I guess it is meant to be that I should publish my book because thet already asked me to publish my book through their company.

Ah, the feeling of publishing my book is such a joy because I get to have my name on a book that is written and belong to me! In fact, I even get to sell it!!

So, if any of you are excited as I am about my book... Hehehe.... Don't worry, I'll let you guys know when I will be publishing it. :)
So just have patience and I'll let you guys know when it is released!