Sunday 31 July 2011

We all said we will but did we?

We all said that we will help out in the environmental issues but did we? Are we practising it? Or we are just saying it for our ownself only? Are we doing what we preach? The earth that we are living in is shared between men and animals. The universe is kind enough to share this land with us so generously. Yet what are we human being doing towards it? Nothing but only destroying the beauty of it.

What once was filled with colours blooming everywhere is nothing but dull colour now. What once filled in the big blue sky and twittering now is gone to darkness of mist and smog. What once swam about in the sea freely, now is no longer be found but rubbish. What once was thousands of green glittring pennies was now dried up into nothing.

Compare the beauty of what we have back then and now. Before all the environmental issues happened, we had such a beautiful place that we lived in. And now? We've got nothing but tecknologies that keeps on changing each and everyday. The things we have now is all from what we had back then.

Without plants, we can't grow. Without water, we can't live. It might sound very selfish that I am here talking to you on the behalf of nature which I love so much. I know that I ,myself , also am part of this. We are all part of it. So why aren't we doing something about it?

We said we will recycle, did we? We said we will not waste, do we do what we say? We said we will keep clean, did we? We said lots of things but did we do what we say? I'm sure some of us do, but some of us forgot. I'm not saying that I did what I said. Even I myself also tend to forget to do what I said before.

So people, how can we call ourseleves loyal when we didn't do what we say? How is it possilble that we are trustworthy if we did not keep our words or walk the talk? Can we start commiting that we will help to be more eco-friendly and sincerely mean it? Can we do and mean it? I am sure I can. Can you?