Friday 29 July 2011

I miss you, but i don't know you...

You come to my mind again. You always appear so suddenly and go unknowingly. Sometimes I might even dream about you. Who are you exactly? How come I don’t know your name or anything and yet I always thought of you. Worst comes to worst, I miss you. Why so? How did you manage to do so? Why are you in my mind but not in others? Who are you to me?
Can I know exactly where do you come from? This isn’t the first time already. Why is it my mind that you choose to rest on? I never heard anyone talking about missing someone randomly or unknowingly. They always know who they are missing, why they are missing that person and all these questions have answers to them. Yet I am the one who is always stuck with you.

Is it just my illusions about you? Have you really ever existed? I remember once in my dream that when I was close enough to fall down you caught me. But when I turned around my dream stopped. I woke up because of my alarm ringing in my ears. I could hardly make out what exactly you look like.

If only my dream last a minute longer. If only my alarm rang a minute later. I could almost make out your body shape. But it just stopped there. It stopped. Why can’t you just appear in front of me already? Am I not ready to see who you are?

Everything is getting weirder and weirder… Please just tell me who you are already. For my curiosity of you will never end.. You are always in my mind for some reason but I just dont know what is it.