Wednesday 6 July 2011

It's over.

Time goes so slow,
As i watched Oprah's show.
I got bored and watched the moon glow,
Then my phone rang it was from you, Mario(fake name).

You told me today is my best day!
Then i replied you the same way,
I wondered that it was a beautiful day,
So why waste it away?

You asked if I want to come over,
And have a sleepover,
I told you I'll ask my mother,
She said yes, so i went when the shows over.

We had such fun that night,
Outside the stars were so bright,
We switched off the light,
And enjoy the view of the moonlight.

Everything was so perfect,
When the timing was correct,
You declared your feelings for me direct.
I went shock instead.

You asked me to be yours forever,
Foolish I was to believe we would last forever
Until I saw you with another,
You tried to explain when you saw me over and over.
I'm sorry, I'm tired it's over.