Saturday 8 December 2012

This Saturday.

Normally on this day, I would be "hybernating" with my mother. At the couch, watching TV series. And doing nothing. Like a snake when it is full. We would watch until we fall asleep. Otherwise, we would have nothing to do at all. BUT this post is very special because it is the 100th post I have.

However, this week, I am not sure of what is going on, but I do know is that my mother is thinking of planting trees. Yes, planting trees. I am not sure where but I do know that it is for my grandfather. It is to remember how long he had been in peace.

I always think that when someone leaves us, we have to move on and not talk about it anymore. But this time, my family seems to be like they can never get over him. He is too much of a great man to forget. Everytime I visit him, we would be talking about politics and news around the world. We would be talking about jokes from the newspaper and laughing about how hilarious it is. I would be telling him about what I am going to do. It is just like friends catching up with our loss time together.

It is very memorable as I will miss that. Because after he left, I have no one to share about this with. And I want to get over it but my mother... She just have to keep talking about him. Making me to rethink about our routines whenever I am over at his place. It seems to me that we will never get over him right?