Monday 31 December 2012

Last day of 2012

Hey my buddies out there!!! It's the last day of 2012 here and it's still afternoon now. This is the day that most of us never thought would be. This is the day that most of thought that we will never get to see or go through. The day that we all thought will never come at all. And yet, here we are. Still here. Alive. Because of one simple prophecy that gone wrong and everyone thought that we are going to die a week ago but no.

Just want you all to know that it has been great to know you all from all around the world. It is also great to see that lots of people are reading my blog recently. Well, keep it up guys! The more you come and read my posts, the more I am motivated to let you know what I would like to share with you all around here.

I have got something to let you guys know before next year starts and I might not have the time to say it anymore. I might be missing for quite some time for next year. Because it is my critical year. It is very important to me as education has always been very important to me in my life. Well, what can I say? I love studying and knowing more about things. What I don't understand is that why kids these days don't like to study at all. And this leads to my next post... So if you want to hear more about this generation... Which I am sure that most parents do or people these days do, then you are most welcomed to read my next post!!!

Not to mention... Before I end this post... I LOVE YOU ALL OUT THERE WHO READ THIS POST!!! OH AND FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T DON'T WORRY... I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO! HAHA..