Sunday 24 February 2013

The Real Me

My teacher in school asks us to write a speech about ourselves and then we have to give it on Monday. I took it as an opportunity to write out who I really am. I find out that I have lots to write but somehow I just don't feel like writing it down. Because that is not how I would be like in school.

I can literally see the faces of my friends in class if I write in a way that they never seen the side of me. Though one of it is about personality. That one took me a while to write it out. Why? Because I have different personalities at different places and when I am with different people.

Like when I am with my friends outside, I am very witty, cheesy, loveable and always be able to make people laugh. That would be very shocking to my friends in school because I never acted like that in school. However, that is how I am with my friends outside of school. Why? Because they accept me as who I am. They don't mind me being like someone else. I am completely different because that is who I am and how I show up to my dearest friends.

When I am in school, I am a very serious person. That is why they never get to see that humorous side of me. The side that can melt peoples heart and earn their love easily. I manipulate people and sometimes get confused with the person I am sometimes. Why? Because I play roles and sometimes I get emotional because the emotions just flows like that. That just happens to me. I just can't help it.

When I am at home, that is a different story. I am really different. If you have seen the serious side of me then probably you wont't find any difference. But if you have seen the heart-warming and kind side of me, you would be shocked like really a big wake up shot in the head.

You see, a person can be different in different places. One person may not treat everyone the same because they can be like me. They can change when it comes to a person. Even if it is right in front of you, you can be like "oh she/he is here. Have to watch out" or something like that. I think some of us can relate to that. That is why, like what I like to say, I may be an innocent looking girl who knows nothing but actually I am a girl with a broken halo.