Friday 15 February 2013

If you go to Thailand...

If you go to an intersting place that I would like to call Thailand, I'm telling you that place is like very beautiful. But just be careful of where you put your things.. Lol... You want to know why I know? It is because I just went there recently. And I am back now. That place is like so awesome~~~...

IF you are looking for beaches and sand. You are looking at Pattaya. It is filled with the beaches and the sand. The things there are very much fun and great. they have an isalnd tour, ski-ing. Sun-tanning but don't get sun burnt.

IF you are looking for shopping and feel like shop till you drop, then you are looking at a place called MBK, Central World, Siam Plaza or something like that. They are all very close together like in walking distance. They are the place where you can get branded products at the reasonable prices and very cheap. Of course depending on where you are from.

IF you are looking for flowers and all that romancey things like looking for types of flowers to buy... HEheHEhe... There is a place called the flower market, where you can get bouquests of roses at a very very very and I do mean VERY cheap prices. They sell roses and flowers at a very low price and they even have a whole factory of flowers to sell!! Which is like huge!!!! You should have a look yourself.

IF you are looking for restaurants and places to eat... Err... They may be elegant but I would personally prefer the places by the streets better. They have more local taste in them.

IF you are looking for places to stay... Grand China Hotel would be a good place to stay and rest, but most taxis or public transports are scared to go there because it is like very busy street. It is between the China street and the Indian street if I am not wrong about my location because it isn't so good.. hehe.. :P

IF you are looking for barganings and cheap things... Hehe. the best place to go is WALK THE STREET MARKETS!! They have lots of things that they sell at certain prices you can't afford but then they will do by all means to get to the price that you can pay them with.

IF you are looking for suggestions from me, cause I am just too good in suggesting you places as eveidence from above, haha jks. You should visit their temples, and have a river trip across the river. That is the best I can tell you about Thailand. And don't forget to bring along your medication for stomach pains cause you might need them when you eat things that you don't usually eat.

And you have to try their local food. They are unbelievablely tasty and don't forget to watch the TIffany show at Pattaya. It is very faulouso!!! And it is really like very funny and beautiful men. They are men dressing like women. And I do mean like they look so much like women that you don't realize that they are men.

Oops... The cat is out of the bag... The curiosity is out again.. Oh crap, I wonder how it would end up like. Wouldn't you like to know either? Hmm... I hope you will enjoy your time there if you are going!!! AND if you do, send me a postcard will ya? ;)