Friday 15 February 2013

Love Day

Today as it always is a Love Day to the couples. So to all couples out there, Happy Valentines Day!! To all my friends out there, who I can seem to come in contact with, you all have my best wishes on Valentine's and asked to be my Valentine today. Haha. I know that the clock is going to stike 12 soon from where I am but I am sure that half of the world out there are still celebrating V-Day. So Happy Valentine's Day to you guys across the world.

Probably in France or Paris, Love is in the air. And for places at war, may you have one day of rest for the love to pass by.. Well, for places in peace like where I am from.. hehe Stay peaceful as always will ya? Love you guys out there! As always and will always keep you guys in my heart because to me, you all are like my family and friends. And as a Scorpio, Family and Friends always comes first. So no matter where you are, who you are, what you are. I will always be here if you need me.

For those out there who thinks that they are celebrating Valentine's Day alone... Well, change of plan.
I am here, and you've just met me. You've got my number, so call me maybe?
 Haha. I know you don't have my number but reading my posts are just the same as well.