Saturday 29 December 2012

Nature day

Today I went out to have a nature day with my uncle and aunt. We had an adventurous day into the forest. We went all the way up to the moutains where the cluds hugs the tip of the mountains. The whole view was so beautiful. We could see the sea from the near-top of the mountain. The greens are so beautiful and made my heart flutter.

I took several pictures of the road. The view was jsut perfect but I don't have the camera or equipment with me to take down those pictures. Sadly... However, I did see lots of greens and it sooths my mind. Clears my head out. I was poking my head out of the car roof top for certain moments to look outside and get fresh air. Clear my head get it?

I took one picture of myself by the river, in front of a straight road. Jumped, make a pose of myself holding the clouds, even take a picture that made me look like I am flying in mid-air! I wish I had my cable with me tonight but I don't. So maybe another time when I do have it I'll show you the picture of the greens at my place!

It's a tiring day, but it is worth it. Love you all. Nights!