Sunday 9 December 2012

My grandfather

It's a Sunday. And sundays are supposed to be family days. But today, I would like to talk about my grandfather. I know I should be moving on from this already as I have stated on my previous post. But there is something that is very miraculous about my grandfather before his death. His FINAL death.

I know it sounds creepy to say it is the 'FINAL death' but I have my reasons. It is because he is alraedy clinically dead but his soul is still in his body. That makes me think otherwise about his death. When and what time is it actually?

The clinical death is when he can't speak and open his eyes already. BUT somehow he is still concious. Somewhere inside him he is still alive. He can still nod his head and listen to us. I was told that during the time of his flight back to Miri he had to be stopped. Because he can't come back from the KL International Airport. The Airline won't let him through and then we have an episode of breakdown and panic, which I am not going to go far and skip.

My cousin sister, Josephine, could talk to him and still get respond from him. He was 'listening', somehow, to her. He could still nod his head when my uncle told him to hand on because the airline won't let him through and they had to find another way out. *LONG STORY SHORT*

He was a very stubborn old man. He said he want to 'rest' at home in Miri. And he did. He held on for an hour or so. Then he left. After we changed his clothes and everything. HE had his peace and left without any pain. HE is a miricale to me. That scenery of him changed my mind set about beliefs. Grandpa, I know you are having your peace up there, but I want to let you know, thank you for letting me witness such thing. I will never forget it. It doesn't haunt me the way you left us, But just to be sure, you are amaizing.