Wednesday 26 December 2012

Merry (late) Christmas

Hey, guys. I am so sorry for not being able to wish you guys Merry Christmas and Christmas Eve. I was busy doing something and I couldn't get on my computer. SO please forgive me. I promise I won't let it happen again...

Well, Christmas is over and we are all still here alive. And so, the Mayans are wrong about the end of the world now aren't they. But even so, we can't blame them to be wrong. They 'PREDICTED' that it would end on 21/12/12 but I am sure that they did not 'confirm' with their Gods or whatever that is that they believe in that it is on that day.

So, instead of blaming them, we should be appreciative that we are still alive. It is a false alarm that caused the whole world to be in shock. But still, we have to be alert. It may not be the correct date of when we will die or when the world would come to an end. It may just be a prediction gone wrong. Who knows, it may not be our turn to go yet?

We still have to move on with the life that is given to us right? Even though it is wrong, so be it. They may have cried wolf the first time but they may not be wrong the second time. It is something to do with how much belief do we have in them.

It is already said to be a prediction. It did not said that it is going to be, right? I am not siding anyone on this. Because what I know is that, if we live our life to the fullest everyday, we don't have to worry about what is going to happen to us in the next few years, or when will we die. Because we already know that we are living the life that we are supposed to be living already. Healthy, loved and enjoying life as we know it.

Cheers to my good lads who were celebrating Christmas!