Monday 15 August 2011

Bake-a-thon & more..

Hey, my fellow readers. Sorry for not updating the blog for quite a while. Well, I am going to update with you with what I had been doing for the past few days. Let's see... homework, homework homework, and wait something else, nah, still homework. Ha ha. Oh, to make you all think that my life isn't that boring.. There is something new I can share with you. My mother and I had a bake-a-thon in the kitchen. I guess there isn't such thing as a bake-a-thon. But, I just invented it on Saturday night! Thanks to me now there is such thing as a bake-a-thon. WOOTS!!
Ok, now straight to the main point. During the bake-a-thon, my mother and I sort of bake/made 4 things in one go! 2 cakes, 1 Asian cake which we call "kuih" here in Asia, and 1 jelly! He he. Just to let you know, my definition of jelly is more like pudding kind of jelly. And jelly are my favourite so my mother kindly taught me how to make it as a reward for helping her..

Practically everything came out successfully except for the kuih. I guess the lesson was don't do 4 things or more in one go.. Ha ha, cause I am a multi-tasking person myself too. I always thought that multi-tasking makes things better.

Other than the bake-a-thon, I also am writing my own book! I don't wanna get your hopes up but it is more towards teen readers, romance. It isn't done yet because I am currently working on Chapter six and it is on page 47 now. Yea, I wouldn't call it much too. But it is going to finish soon enough, I guess.

So far, my mother's cakes has been successful enough to open a bakery shop. Ha ha I'm sure she can make good business out of it. She made chiffon cake, muffin, brownies, cupcakes, pies, Asian cakes. Lots more are coming their way. All mothers can always be very creative in some ways. Just like my mother and I. We follow the recipes and we add our own ingredients... I wish you all here to enjoy these lovely things that comes right out of the oven, but  I guess I can only spread it out to the world with my words.

Well, I guess that's all for this time. I promise to update you with everything interesting that come up right in my mind. Unconditional love from your blogger, this is TheGirlInBlackCardigan signing off.