Tuesday 6 December 2011

Hehe, i am here.

Hey, guys. I'm sorry for not updating you all for a long time. I saw that the stats rate are kinda dropping so I'm starting to get worried. Well, how are you guys these days? I'm great here. How about you? I hope you are great like me because everyday is a new day and a new plan. Have you heard the song by Bryan Adams, Here I Am ? It is a wonderful song. I like the part when the line says It's a new day and a new plan. It really means that everyday is a new day and the past is gone. So we have to keep on moving otherwise we will be stuck in our past and old life.

Which is something that no one wants. Because the past is gone. it is in the history book already.. Unless, if you like digging up histories, but i am sure that no one loves history at all.. But the thing is that, whatever is gone can only live in memories. It can be good or bad memories. We can always choose to keep the happy memories and let go of the bad ones.

Memories can be magical, memorable, and meaningful. You can always fill yourself with joy by filling or creating meaningful moments with your family. Well, at least that is something tht i have been doing all these times if i werent posting on the blog.

Well, i also am looking for a publisher or a company to publish my books for me. and while i am doing that i am also writting another book. it is going to be a sad oine but it is going to be teary too. i hope i get my book published early so i can share with you all my book. and wish you all enjoy it.