Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 last day...

Today is the last day of 2011. So, let's see. How have you all been through out this year? Any memorable achievements? Met someone that is very special in your life? Did something that is worth remembering? Had wonderful moments with your family? Spend magical times with your family?

Those are merely the questions I would ask myself if it is the last day of the year or month. Have i done what I need to do this month? Have I applied my best to everything I did this month? If not, will I improve it next time when I meet these kinds of things? How am I going to show up for next month if I think that I did not show up well this month?

Actually, for most people, they might think that the end of month is just another day. But it isn't for some other people. It is important somehow in a way that it could be a date whereby their deadline on something is closer? Or maybe for some women it is time to shop for more clothes;shopping spree again.

For me, the end of the year is very important. Because it is the day when I will have to say goodbye to the current year and say hello the next year. Some how this year pass by us very quickly doesn't it? One moment you might be at January, the next you are in July. How fast can time travel? Very fast. So don't waste time cause you can never buy back those times that you wished you had spent in a better way. If you think that you sorta regret this year,(gosh i hate the word regret but i am just going to put it once in here...) then think about it and start rethinking about how you are going to face it when it comes around again.

Think about it folks. Alright, that's that for tonight. Gonna go for family countdown tonight. See you in the morning or some other day my people. Love you all, unconditionally.

Sincerely,

TheGirlInBlackCardigan