Friday 27 April 2012

I am going to a speech competition!

Hey guys. How are all of you out there? I am great here.. He he. I wish that all of you are fine out there too. All the best to wherever you are. Whatever state you are in and however you all are. I am sure that I told you guys about the debating competition I been last year didn't I? Well, I did last year and this year too. This year no one went but me from my school. Everyone complains that it is on a Saturday. And the teacher who is supposed to bring us there doesn't have the time to bring us there. However I still went because of my burning passion in debating. I could feel my confindence and enthusiasim build at once when I heard the word 'debate' itself.

Well, next week I am going to a speaking comepetition. It is going to be held outside of school of course but with other schools. I have a friend who is a first-runner up in toast-mastering going with me.  I am sure that I can nail the place down! HE HE. MUAHAHAHA!!! *ze-wicked-smile plastered on my face*

Wish me luck guys. I am going to win this for you guys. IF not, at least I get a position for you all out there. I can do this. GO MABEL!!! *fist pump* Love yall!!!