Friday 27 April 2012

Don't, I don't, But, Because, and It is

Don't ever leave me hanging,
Don't ever make me waiting,
Don't ever make me worry,
Don't ever cause the crying.

I don't want to be left alone,
I don't want to waiting for things that will never happen,
I don't want to worry so much till my frown shows,
I don't want to be the one crying.

But for you I am willing to be alone
But for you I am willing to wait,
But for you I am willing to worry
But for you I am willing to cry.

Because you are different from the others
Because you are special to me
Because you are the only person I have,
Because you are worth it.

It is all over now,
It is not going to happen again,
It is not repeating itself,
It is never another you anymore.

And this is going to end,
Right here,
Right now.
Good bye