Friday 27 April 2012

I'll just leave you...

I am sorry if I make you sad,
I am sorry if I make you mad.
I am sorry if I break your heart,
I am sorry if I make it apart.

I didn't meant for it all to happen,
Not even from the start,
I wish you will forgive me,
But things cannot go back to the start.

I don't want to hurt you at all,
Hurting you is the last thing to do,
I don't want to make you sad,
Because seeing you sad just makes me feel guilty.

I blame myself even though it isn't my fault,
I don't want you to be mad because of something I said.
I am sorry can we restart?
It is ok if you don't want to.

I send you messages that you never reply.
I guess it is because you are still mad at me.
Of what I said,
Of what I did.

I am sorry for bringing so much trouble to you,
I promise I won't be of any trouble to you anymore.
I guess I will just leave you alone then.
That way you can have your peace.

I never thought that you would be mad,
When I told you about that.
I won't do it again,
Because there won't be another next time.

As promised I won't find you again,
As promised you can feel peace and calm.
I guess I don't understand you much at all.
What kind of person am I then.

As promised you don't have to worry about me,
As promised you can feel free.
Without me in your hair,
Without me in your life.