Tuesday 2 October 2012

You again!

You came to my dreams again. This time you are rather different. Although you still have that thin, rosy lips but I could feel your skin. Your cheeks. I could almost see you but it was too dark. I could only managed to see shades of grey-ness around you. Why have you come back? Why now? What are you going to do to me? When is this never ending thoughts about you are going to end? All I could think of right now is you because you are here agian.

Why won't you show yourself? Why do you keep yourself so invinsible? Millions of why's formed in my head the morning when I had that dream of you again. Just why me? Of all the questions that I would like to ask you to answer me, I want you to answer me this first.

Why of all people you come for me? Is it coincidence or is it going to be just a dream?

I don't understand. In a dream you don't feel anything. But when it comes to you I can feel you.

The last time you came, I could feel your lips. This time around, I could feel your cheeks. You look beautiful. I don't know what words I could use to describe you but just that you are beautiful. I know you are a guy but it really is hard to find a word to describe you. I just couldn't find one word to describe your beauty properly. Sorry. But, please...

Just tell me who you are already! In all my dreams, only the ones that contains you are the ones that I can literally feel something. It sounds like realilty not a dream anymore when you come to me.

Show yourself and tell me who you are. Please.

Don't leave me hanging...