Sunday 14 October 2012

Exams = Student War!!!

Yes, I know that it is exams time already but I am here to post up a blog for you guys.
Yes, I know that it sounds like I am very confident in my subject, which of course I am because it is Bahasa Malaysia only for tomorrow.
Yes, I know that it is very risky for not revising even at this moment but I just want to put up a blog to let you guys that I am still alive.

Students who are reading this and having test now... Get your guns (pens and pencils) ready and ammutations (erasers) prepared. Cause we are going to go to our own CIVIL WAR WITH THE TEACHERS!!!

WE ARE GOING TO STRIKE THE BEST WITH THE BEST THAT WE HAVE TO PROVE TO THEM THAT WE ARE NOT AS STUPID AS THEY THINK WE ARE! WE ARE CLEVER! WE ARE STRONG! WE ARE RIGHT AND WE ARE GOING TO PROVE IT!

Well, that's enough of motivation but all of you out there. Just do your best that you can for you know what grades you want to get and intend to get in the end of the day. *Which I do hope it is the best that you can get*

Don't say that "oh gawd I'm gonna fail..." / "Aiya surely die one la later" or even "Eh, later let me copy arh". As a Malaysian I know that most of us would do that because we are lazy to revise so we always depend on the clever ones to give us the answers in the end of the day. There is no such thing as free lunch. If you want a good result you're gonna have to deal with it and work hard for it.

I know that my english was really Malaysian english just now, because I am speaking from a Malaysian student point of view. I know what it is like so please lah people... Study for your own sake. I am sick of giving you free answers and becoming my "good" friend when exams is near. That is not a friend. That is just a "consumer" friend only. I am sick already. Don't come and ask me for answers when you don't even know how to do because I am not giving you any more answers.

And don't blame me in the end of the day because I have warned you.... Well, technically in a way I did. SO yeah... DON'T ASK FOR ANSWERS, CAUSE I AIN'T GIVIN' ANY AWAY!!!