Sunday 14 October 2012

Am I important to you?

It seems to me that everytime you are around with her or someone else I have become someone else to you already. Someone that you think doesn't exsit. You act like you don't even care about me. I did all I can to let you know that I am here. I replied to you. I answered your question but did you say anything? NO! Why because you are too busy making yourself busy with her.

You seem to ignorant to remember that I exist in your life. I am the one who get you things when you needed it. And what did she do for you? NOTHING! What is it that she has that I don't? It seems that everytime she talks to you, she has your full attention but when I talk, you can't even hear me properly. You always ask me to repeat myself but you never ask her to repeat. WHY are you so unfair to me?

You always ask me why am I so furious with you. Why I am so mad. Why am I this. Why am I that. You say that you care for me but the truth is do you really care for me at all? Did you even hear my cry for you when I needed you most? No you didn't because you are so busy talking to her.

Somehow she is like a devil luring you away from me. How can you do this to me? Everytime she is around I have to stand back and not even have a word spoken across. Even if I can, you won't even listen to me at all. Because she is the one that has your attention. Even if she is just whispering, I suppose you can hear her clearer than you hear me.