Saturday 27 October 2012

My Birthday

My Birthdya passed just two days ago and I forgot to even update about it.. LOL.. Come to think of it, it wasn't like any other typical Sweet Sixteen party where you party with all your friends and drink till you're drunk or anything. Mine's rather peaceful and radical.

I had a birthday dinner with my family, then we go and buy some movies and watch it at home. It was supposed to be watching like a movie marathon but we ended up watching one movie only and went to sleep because we were all exhausted... =.="

But anyways, I had a great time with my family.

My friend got me like more than one present from one person. The day after the birthday, I was gifted two other presents. I then realized that my friends can only give me what I want, but my family is the one that gives me what I need in life. They are the ones that stayed the longest by my side ever since I was born. Due to the fact that I am the youngest in the family, so yeah, they are the ones that are always by my side when I needed them. So they will always provide me with things that I need all the time.

So, my choice of celebrating my sixteenth with my family was not a bad choice after all...