Friday 2 November 2012

Hitz Birthday Invasion!!

Tonight is the Hitz.fm birthday invasion here in Kuching. AHHHH!!! *squeals* and all that what nots. Puh-lease lah.. I mean come on.. I know it is the hitz.fm birthday invasion but what';s the big deal. It just Chance, One bucks short, and some other bands coming to kuching to get their fans attention.

Yes, I do love hitz.fm. I do like Chance's songs. but I am not going to go over obssessed and carry him home tonight or something like that having said by a friend of mine who is "in-love" with Chance. But above all that.. I'd just rather stay back at home and write on my blog updating to you guys out there who are reading this post tonight.

Yes, Of course because I love you guys more than I love those artists. Those are called 'fan-love'. me to you? Is "unconditional love" that you cannot get from anyone else other that your lovers and your family. I don't even care if someone is going to propose to me tonight because I care more about you guys that the anonymous person that I do not know... lol.. this is going too far.

Anyways, how's it going for you peeps out there? I know it sounds insane.. but does anyone seem to notice that it is almost december? The heck with the YOLO thing. I am staying here and writing my blog even if it is 4:44 am on 21st december 2012. And I am telling you that we are going to be alive. No matter what. We are going to stay alive. Just trust me. Have faith in yourself that you are going to live through this. at least through your generation.