Friday 9 November 2012

Last day of school

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL PEEPS! LAST DAY OF MY ACADEMIC YEAR IN 2012!! And I have homeworks over the holidays. Lol.. I know it is supposed to be like that because we have to revise otherwise we might forget everything we learnt this year. And then next year we have to relearn everything again when we are supposed to be learning something new.

I am going to miss Miss Karen. My english teacher. She is so cool and nice. I mean she is really cool and nice. She' s okay with us calling her first name informally outside of school. She's leaving next year. That means that the only time we get to meet her is only in Kuching Fest or concerts.

We will be like "Miss, would you like a mug of beer?" Yes, she is a party animal. A wild party animal on that. Ha ha. She's like no other Miss Karen you can find out there. Like no other... Nope.. SO RADICAL. Man, She's like an idol to me. My other insipred role model.

MISS KAREN!! I KNOW YOU AREN'T GONNA READ THIS BUT WHAT I CAN SAY IS THAT I AM REALLY GONNA MISS YOU LOADS!!