Thursday 8 November 2012

Second last day of school

Today is the second last day of school for the year. All the classes have parties and dance like crazy while my class consists of only 4 girls including me and two guys who came halfway throughout. It was really a boring day.

Despite to boredom, we played some cards and had some great laughs. Although I couldn't participate in most of the talking but it was fun just listening to other's memories we have throughout the year. Well... tomorrow is the last day and I am going to go up the stage to get an award.. "The citizenship award"

It is the second year I have the award and also the second year I am in the school... Guess I am really going to be a good citizen to the society then.. Haha.. Well, that depends right? Who knows what might happen to me in the future but we can only hope for the best.

I just got home and start to miss my friends already. Although not much of us are here, but I miss all of them deep in the bottom of my heart. Even though they are not real friends or besties, but at least they are my classmates, right? And I care for them. Therefore, I have the right to miss them as well. Lol.. I sound so retarded but just to let you know, I am. Ha ha.. I guess this is it guys after so long. Thanks for continuing reading my posts. I love you guys. I am not sure about next year if I can still keep updating like this because it is THE critical year already. So see you when I see you.