Friday 16 November 2012

The first week of Holiday

Hey there my bloggers. I know you missed me... Don't you? Well, it doesn't matter. Because I missed you too. All of you out there. Where ever you are I miss you. Sorry I had been missing. And I know that it is holiday season for Malaysians here. So Malaysians, how has your holiday been? Great? Fun? Or just exshausted from those mountain climbing and nature walking for those who are doing scout camps recently?

My holiday was not as I expected it to be. It was pretty much slacking and watching TV all day doing nothing productive. Which is something that you guys should not be doing if you are in Sarawak. You should be out there enjoying the greens while we have it. I know I sound like a hypocrite but I am a different story. Just so you know that my family has certain situation to tie me down in a house until I am 21 years old. YES, it is TRADITION. (If that is the word you are looking for) and it is very typical but mine is a different case. Mine is "over-protective" family.

Just to let you know, I am still alive and you don't have to worry about me. Because I am still gonna be here and blog even though it is 4:44 am on 21-12 2012. Yes, people. we have very limited time here on Earth now. But I still believe that we can still live after that day. It is said that 'If there is a begining, there is an end' or 'there is an end to everything' that has a begining.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, DO NOT FORGET THAT I LOVE YOU ALL AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO EVEN IF I MEET GOD MID-WAY. *which I am not sure about because as human being we sin but I do know that I accepted Jesus as saviour is good enough for me.*

Einstein once said that if he ever meet God he will wants to get his questions answered because he has lots of things that needs explaination. But if I meet God, I'll have only one wish. Which is to let my family to go to heaven and I am willing to bear their sins on my shoulders. God's love is eternity for us, so I am willing to sacrifice myself for others as well. Just one last sacrifice, this time a daughter, for my family. And by family I mean the World.