Saturday 13 July 2013

Flexibility


I was just listening to my music on my computer and singing those songs to myself but what I didn't know was that the song was a remix. Then I remembered that I got these songs from a friend of mine. What surprised me is that those songs are actually nice in the remix version as well. I decided to keep quiet and listen to the new remix version. 

That hit me completely, in a sense that we all have to be spontaneously flexible once in a while with life. We can't have our life all planned, which I just learnt today, because we don't know the future. Even if we plan everything, it may go our way for a few while, but then there is always something that makes your plan to go sideways or off the track because you don't know what might be in the future. 

You can plan for the major things in life, but you can't plan for everything in detail. As in, you can't plan for tomorrow and have everything in time with a schedule because you can't always be sure that the weather might not interfere with your schedule. 

You just have to expect something to happen sometimes because the most unexpected thing might happen and become the best thing that ever happen to you in your life. But there are things that might bring the worst out of you. Which is why we all have to be flexible and go with what life has planned for us.