Thursday 30 January 2014

Incomplication

I had a dream that was repeated for two times. It goes like this:

I was a ruler of my own kingdom. I have gates and guards by my kingdom gate that guards everyone who enters and leaves my kingdom.

My kingdom is separated from the world. It was called 'The Kingdom of Joy'. There were no tears shed. No harms done to anyone. The whole kingdom lead a peaceful life. A life that everyone wished and asked for.

Every morning I would walk in the streets and smile at the citizens of my kingdom. Everyone that saw me passed by would say "Hail the Ruler of Joy." I did not asked them to do so and told them that they don't have to do so. But they insist on saying so. I have no choice but to let it be.

Everything was complete. Everyone was complete. Everywhere was complete. Nothing is left out. No one is left out. Nowhere is left out;. Everyone belongs somewhere.

Except for I.

Although I have everything that I could ask for but then I still feel incomplete. I don't know why. I have my family. I have a baby coming on the way. But something is always missing. I have no idea what it was.

One day, everything starts to tumble down. Everyone was panicking. When I went to look for my partner, he was holding my baby, with a knife on his other hand.

I rushed over to him but he stepped away. Threatening that if I come any closer, he would kill my only newborn child. I asked what he wants. He said that to let the other side come over and rule this place. He also said that he wants my position and he wants me dead.

The sound of it is terrifying enough but I can't do anything about it. I told him that I would let him take over my position and rule over my kingdom if he promised to keep it a land of joy and my child alive. After I made that promise, he threw my child to aside. And left me there falling to my knees onto the ground.

After I got back my own consciousness, I ran to the gate and jumped into the bridge that separates the both worlds. I was holding a sword in my hand. Ready to jump out of the water anytime to fight for my own kingdom because I know that he would never keep his words.

And the rest of the story is changed...