Saturday 1 February 2014

Farewell.

My body, statued to the ground.
My mind, replaying things over and over again.
My soul, trembling without knowing what to do.
My heart, cracking, piece by piece.

Little did I know, you'd say those words.
Little did I know, you'd mean those words.
Little did I know, you'd own those words.
Little did I know, you'd leave me forever.

You told me, you won't leave.
You told me, you would stay.
You told me, such beautiful lies.
You told me, such painful promises.

In the end, I am left here on my own.
In the end, I am the one who fought.
In the end, I am the one who cared.
In the end, I am the fool.

Such a fool I am, to wait for you.
Such a fool I am, to listen to you.
Such a fool I am, to bid away advises.
Such a fool I am, to help you through.

No regrets, do I have for meeting you.
No pain, do I feel after letting you go.
No cracks, do you left behind on me.
No tears, do you earn from my eyes..

And now, you're gone.
And now, I'm free.
And now, you're lost.
And now, I've found my way home.