Saturday 25 January 2014

Hey guys..

Hey there everyone who is reading this post.

It's been like 3 months I have turned into a 17 year old grown lady now. And I just felt that I should be more active here.

As you all should know, I am currently studying A levels for my college years. And the college itself turns out to be great!

The people are friendly, as in they are willing to let you into their school life story. You just have to sit there and if they talk to you, soon they will all start telling you about what happened last year and how was school before you came.

It's the complete opposite of what I would have thought. Because many people says that the school is bad and everything. But then when you go to the school itself. it is not like what people says. That's why never listen to rumors.

In A levels, I am taking economics, mathematics (pure and statistics). chemistry, and biology. This is because I like all the subjects and I don't have English to take. IF I take English, then I would have to stop taking maths because it is against maths...

But oh well, maths is good too. at least I can do other subjects with it.