Wednesday 6 March 2013

You're beautiful

You are beautiful do you know that? Do you know that you are beautiful because there is no one else to define what is beautiful. I don't know why some girls would say "Yeah, as if" when someone says that they are beautiful while someone else is like "Yeah, I know right?" Even though I am also like the one who says that "Yeah, as if" but I don't really do it all the times.

When I tell someone that they are beautiful in my area, they would say "Thank you." However, people from another country or place, they would say "Pfft, right." I mean like, why don't you want to be called beautiful? I really don't get it.. Everyone can be beautiful. There is no definition of real beauty because there is no one to compare your beauty. Even if you are a twin, your inner beauty is also different from him or her.

So people, when someone tells you that you are beautiful, just say "Thank you" because you are beautiful. No one is ugly. Everyone has their own beauty. Even if it is not really beautiful, you will always look beautiful to someone. Your family. Your true lover.