Tuesday 26 March 2013

Yoga??

Today is the second time I went for a yoga sesssion. AND guess what??!!! I didn't really liked it.

At first, I thought yoga is supposed to be relaxed and make you feel calm and all that. But I was wrong. It was more of the opposite. OR maybe it was just me because I am not a very active person. And I don't do much stretching excercises.. =.= That sounds lame.. Cause teenagers my age supposed to be very active in everything like sports or hanging out. BUT me? If I have my computer, I have my world.

That sounds like some of you out there too huh? Well, if you are... You need some yoga too. Though I don't really like it but I suggest you go do some yoga NOW!!! Cause it is just the first few times you might feel like your muscles are sore and you don't feel like doing it the next day. But trust me. It is going to be a great outcome to you in the future.

Let's not wait until we are saying that we have some bad backs and spine problems to deal with it. We have to deal with it now!!! I know it is going to be very painful and all that whining and crying over a stretch of your muscle cause you just can't get the pose correct. While others can do it just fine and feel like it is easy.

So whomever that is out there, having a kind of life that is like me. Which is
------------------------>>>>>> Computer = World, World = Computer <<<<<<<---------------------------
You and I my friend, got some yoga to do. Don't whine just shine. I know you can do it. I am signing off here tonight. See ya next time. (>.^) *WInks*