Monday 1 April 2013

April

On Aprils, the first thing I could think of is the April fool's Day. I always wonder how did it exist in the first place? When did it start? Who started it and why on the 1st of April. Maybe I should look it up or something.. you know? But then, I think again. Nah.. It's just a tradition or something. But why do we celebrate it in the first place? No one knows. Why? Because that will be like asking why do we celebrate Valentine's Day and why it has to be on Feburary 14th.

It really does makes me curious some times when I think of it though. Well, maybe it is just a day for everyone to chill out and relax to have some fun or something you know? Like make a prank on someone. Although I don't know how it works but I do know of a message that a boyfriend could send to a girlfriend on a April fool's day. That is if he wants something special for his girl... he could send her this.

B:Uh, babe. We are not working anymore. Let's break up.
G: What? What do you mean?
B: It's not you. It's just that I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore.
G: But...why?
B: It's April fool. And I'd be the fool not to marry you.

Yeap. That's for a for a proposal. I know it is kinda ... uh.... haha you know what I mean. Oh well. I do have a prank for a guy to a girl as well.

B: Hey, (girl's name). Are you busy now? Cause I want to talk to you about something.
G: Hi. Umm.. Sure? (Or anything that the girl says. Just make sure that she is not doing anything so she can hear what you are going to say.)
B: I... umm... Do you want to be my girlfriend?
G: (She replies whatever it is. If it is yes, continue. If no, then just walk away.)
B: Really? Cool. Oh, I forgot one thing. April fool. (Then walk away)

Yyyyeeeaaaaa...... that might kinda work but it might piss her off as well. So if you are really going for that.. I suggest you get ready for something a'ight? Haha.. Oh, by the way she might say something like "Yes. Oh and April fool" So you gotta be faster than her otherwise you are the fool!! See ya guys now. Ciao  (^.^)v